Join the Norsemen Motorcycle Club
Why should you join?
- To have a voice in the direction that off-road motorcycling is going in our area, our state, and our nation.
- The Norsemen Motorcycle Club was established over 50 year's ago, on several occasions the Norsemen have been singled out by the AMA as one of the nations top clubs. You can be a part of that.
- To work from within for the things that are important to you.
- You will be invited to participate in the Norsemen's annual banquet. Open to all club members and their spouse or guest. We often have other events, parties and picnic's for our members.
- Reduced entry fee to Norsemen events after the first year.
- We believe that most of us joined for the fun of it, for the good times and for the fellowship with other motorcycle people.
- If you don't join with us in this effort to Get the Job Done, who is going to do it?
We'd like to have you with us!
How can you become a member?
- If you would like to join the Norsemen Motorcycle Club, you will need to be sponsored by a current member in good standing. Click Here for the current club roster.
- Attend two meetings or work two club events or work
parties. After which the next meeting you will be voted on by members. Vote
must be unanimous. A vote can be delayed until we know you better.
- Pay pro-rated annual dues at the meeting you are voted
in as a probationary member for the first year. Your spouse will automatically be a member at no charge.
Please submit the following information:
Questions about membership can be directed to Leon Imholte 612--554-1083.
You may also print this form and sent it to:
Norsemen Motorcycle Club
c/o Leon Imholte
7301 50th Avenue SE
Clear Lake, MN 55319
Copyright © 2012 Norsemen Motorcycle Club. All rights reserved.