**These are preliminary scores, protest period ends at Noon Tuesday July 14, 2020 at which time the scores will be official. If anyone has questions or concerns about your score contact email@example.com.
The Minnesota DNR has issued a permit finally for the Mora Enduro as long as we follow the following protocol:
Mora Enduro 7/12/2020
Safe to Race Protocol
- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES.
- All trash/garbage must be taken home with you.
- No camping allowed.
- No AMA card sales at the event. You must get AMA cards in advance.
- No district card sales at the event. You must get District 23 cards in advance.
- Pre-entry only. There will be no race-day sign-up. All sign-ups will be done online in advance of the event.
- HEIC (Health Executive In-Charge) will be Rex Greenwald
- No spectators.
- Each rider is allowed one support person.
- Upon “gate” entry, each vehicle will stop and riders will show current AMA and District 23 cards. One liability release waiver per vehicle will be used. You must provide your own pen. A packet will be given to each rider containing riding number, score card, route sheet, “Riders’ meeting” handout.
- Each person in the vehicle will receive a disposable face mask if they do not already have one per person in the vehicle.
- Attendees must stay in units of less than 10 people and follow social distancing guidelines.
- No in-person rider's meeting.
- Key time is 9:00 a.m. Usual staggered start of four riders per minute. Do not come to the start until two minutes prior to your starting time. Riders only at start.
- At resets and gas stops, helmets must remain on the riders. Anyone without a helmet on must wear a face mask.
- No support crews at gas stop, gas cans will trailered to gas stop and be placed in pods of 10 or less.
- At the conclusion of the race, riders must pack up their belongings and leave as all scoring will be done remotely and off-site.
- Scores will be posted online by 12:00 p.m., Monday, July 13
- There will be a 24-hour protest period. Protest will end 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 14
- Classes will receive first place trophies only. Trophies will be mailed to the recipient address provided on pre entry form.
- All workers will wear face masks.
- All parking will be set up to enforce social distancing and strictly enforced.
- If you are not prepared to follow these guidelines, you should not come to this event. If you come to the event and do not follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave.
***There will be no exceptions to any of the Safe to Race protocol. You can either follow the instructions or not participate. Those are the choices for us to be able to hold an event.***
Pre-Entry registration is mandatory
Signup has been extended until 9:00 am Saturday for the mini Enduro and 9:00 pm Saturday for the main Enduro.
AMA & D23
AMA and District 23 ARMCA memberships can be bought online. Please take advantage of this especially with the delay of the season, it dramatically increases the speed of event sign-up.
The district has set up a one day Mora Enduro online entry if you don't have a D23 membership.
One Day Competition District Membership
Select events are offering one day district sign ups online. Please make sure you select the correct event and date.
*****Your email confirmation should be used as proof of purchase the day of the event*****
If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the AMA annual release below to save additional time.
AMA offers a Card to save you time and effort
For some time now, the AMA has offered to both minors and adult racers the Annual Release Verification Card. This allows the adult racer to skip the multi forms at sign up. It allows all minor racers the opportunity to skip the two sided Minor Release which requires the presence of BOTH parents at sign-up as well.
The card is free, and is issued when the Competition Membership card has either been purchased or renewed for the entire racing year. The form requires notarization of some signatures. Most banks and UPS Stores offer notary services for free or a nominal fee.
**Be sure to print the form in color, some of the wording is printed in RED and the AMA requires that and will not accept black & white. If you cannot print in color, please call AMA Organizer Services at 614-856-1900 and request an original color form be set to you via U.S. mail.
Danbury Dual Sport Adventure
Governor Tim Walz has extended the "stay at home" orders until May 4, 2020. Due to this, we are forced to postpone the Danbury Dual Sport Adventure scheduled for May 2, 2020.
If we are able to reschedule this event the information will be posted here immediately.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
IN CASE OF
The AMA RAMP Insurance Program is an annual accident insurance plan that ranges from $155 - $345. All members of the AMA are eligable for coverage. Benefits are paid when a member has elected coverage and paid the required premium and then suffers a covered loss while taking part as a registered rider in an AMA amateur or road sanctioned event.
Next Norsemen MC Meeting
July 9, 2020
Because of Governor Tim Walz "stay at home" orders we are holding our April meeting virtually via Webex. You need to get an invitation emailed to you with an access code and meeting password.
Contact Dan Banks for an invitation email@example.com
Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies
3015 Harbor Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55447