Why should you join?
- To have a voice in the direction that off-road motorcycling is going in our area, our state, and our nation.
- The Norsemen Motorcycle Club was established over 60 year's ago, on several occasions the Norsemen have been singled out by the AMA as one of the nations top clubs. You can be a part of that.
- To work from within for the things that are important to you.
- You will be invited to participate in the Norsemen's annual banquet. Open to all club members and their spouse or guest. We often have other events, parties and picnic's for our members.
- Reduced entry fee to Norsemen events after the first year.
- We believe that most of us joined for the fun of it, for the good times and for the fellowship with other motorcycle people.
- If you don't join with us in this effort to Get the Job Done, who is going to do it?
We'd like to have you with us!
How can you become a member?
- If you would like to join the Norsemen Motorcycle Club, you will need to be sponsored by a current member in good standing.
- Attend two meetings or work two club events or work parties. After which the next meeting you will be voted on by members. Vote must be unanimous. A vote can be delayed until we know you better.
- Pay pro-rated annual dues at the meeting you are voted in as a probationary member for the first year. Your spouse will automatically be a member at no charge.
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club meets the second Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m.
Norsemen MC Meeting Location
Contact Dan Banks for information firstname.lastname@example.org
Elk River, MN 55330