Dual Sport Adventure
May 2, 2020
*Information subject to change*
Come out and ride ~ 180 miles of great fall colors on dirt roads, paved roads and trails from St. Croix Casino in Danbury, WI, through the St. Croix River Valley, Nemadji State Forest, lunch at The Street Car Kitchen & Pub in Carlton, MN, then choose between the WI route or the MN route back to the Casino for social hour, dinner and banquet.
You MUST PRE-REGISTER for this event. The event will be limited to the first 100 riders.
Video courtesy of Mike Reschke
If you're having trouble viewing this video you can also find it on YouTube
St. Croix Casino
30222 State Road 35 77
Danbury, WI 54830
Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. pre-ride check in - the Fireside Room, St. Croix Casino.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. pre-ride check in - the Fireside Room, St. Croix Casino.
- Rider meeting at 7:45 a.m.
- First bikes will leave at 8:00 a.m.; last bikes leave by 9:00 a.m.
- The best poker hand
- The 2nd best poker hand
- The 3rd best poker hand
- The oldest rider to finish
- The oldest bike to finish
- The youngest rider to finish
- The rider that traveled the longest distance to get to the event
- The rider who rode their bike the farthest distance to get to the event and finished
- Other door prizes after dinner
All riders are responsible for the following:
- A well maintained street legal motorcycle with all equipment required by law such as an approved spark arrestor and is able to meet Minnesota and Wisconsin sound level limits.
- All riders must have District 23 Trail Rider or Competition card. AMA District 23 Trail Rider cards will be available for purchase at check in.
- 70 mile fuel range recommended, bring a full fuel container if range is less than 100 miles, a gas trailer will be provided.
- Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended all riders have protective riding gear for off-road riding including, but not limited to:
- D.O.T. approved helmet
- Goggles or appropriate eye protection
- Knee and elbow protection
- Riding boots
- Chest protector
- All tools to make repairs on the trail or to fix flat tires
- Hydration system
- First aid kit
|Rider Fee - includes lunch and dinner||$75.00|
|Passenger Fee - includes lunch and dinner||$40.00|
|T-Shirt only *Fundraiser for ALS Association MN/ND/SD Chapter||$20.00 each|
Make check payable to the Norsemen Motorcycle Club. Send the completed form and payment to:
Norsemen Motorcycle Club
c/o Rex Greenwald
13951 Redwood Street NW
Andover, MN 55304
***Incomplete forms will be rejected causing a delay in your registration. LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 RIDERS. Your submission of this for on line or in writing affirms the information you have provided is current and true and you understand your registration fees are non-refundable.
REGISTRATION CLOSES 4/17/2020 or when 100 riders have registered.
** This is a rain or shine event so dress accordingly!
Motel and Camping:
Limited rooms and campsites are available
|Standard Rooms at the Lodge||$ per night|
|Standard Rooms at the Casino||$ per night|
|Camp Sites with hook-ups||$ per night|
Block of rooms is set aside at special pricing so make sure you mention you are reserving a room for the Norsemen Dual Sport Adventure Ride.
For reservations call: St. Croix Casino Danbury WI 800-238-8946 or 715-656-3444
After registering online you can go to https://www.paypal.com and send payment to email@example.com
Minnesota State Road Motorcycle Laws
- Accepts motorcycle endorcements from other states
- Daytime headlight use is required by state law 169.974, 5(i) Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye protection required by law; 169.974, 4(a)
- Helmet speaker single earphone only; 169.471
- Lane splitting not authorized; 169.974, 5(e)
- Max A-weighted sound level ranges from 80-90 dba measured at 50 feet; Rule 7030.1050
- One mirror required by law; 169.974, 3
- Motorcycle operating two abreast in same lane allowed; 169-974, 5(e)
- Muffler required; Rule 7030.1010
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger; 169.974, 3
- Passenger seat required if carrying a passenger; 169.974, 5(a)
- Periodic safety inspection required by law - random; 169.771
- Safety helmet required under age 18; Minnesota statutes Section 169.974, subsection 4
- State insurance requirement compulsory liability (minimum limits)(30/60/10)
- Traffic accuated signals affirmative defense; Minnesota Statutes, 169.06 Signals and Markings, Subd. 9
Wisconsin State Motorcycle Laws
- Daytime use of headlight required by state law; Wisconsin Statutes, 346.595 (5)
- Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye protection is required unless motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen that extends to at least 15" above the handlebars; Wis. 347.485 (2)
- Handlebar height maximum of 30" above the seat
- Lane splitting not authorized
- Maximum sound level: No person shall modify the exhaust system of any such motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of such vehicle above that emitted by the muffler originally installed on the vehicle; Wis. 347.39
- One mirror required by law; Wis. 347.40
- Motorcycles operating two abreast in the same lane permitted; Wis. 346.595 (a)
- Muffler is required, cut-outs prohibited; Wis. 347.39
- Passenger footrest is required if carrying a passenger; Wis. 346.595 (3)
- Passenger seat is required if carrying a passenger; Wis. 346.595 (3m)
- Periodic random safety inspection is required by law
- Safety helmet is required under age 18; Wisconsin Statutes, Chapter 347, Section 347.485
- State insurance requirement cumpulsory liability (minimum limits)(25/50/10) - Financial responsability required
- Traffic accuated signals - Motorcycles may proceed with due caution after a complete stop and 45 seconds; Wis. 346.37(1)(c)4
- Turn signals required by law; Wis. 347.15
Our Refund Policy
No refunds within two weeks of the event. Refunds are on a case by case basis and a check may be issued.