Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
July 28, 2019
This Hare Scrambles is held at the Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area in Dresser, WI.
You've never seen anything like it before, on Sunday July 28th, in Dresser Wisconsin, District 23 off road riders take on the Troll. Trollhaugen Memorial Race Track in Dresser, WI will be rocked for this legendary, once a year spectacle! The infamous Area 51 will give riders thrills and chills as they try to conquer the hills at the Troll. Four races for riders of every age, size and ability. And just like every Norsemen event this season, 50cc riders race for FREE. Gate fee is just 10 bucks to see the legends of off road tame the Troll. Make your plans to attend NOW!
You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. For more information on requirements click here.
2019 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 Micro & Macro riders for all Norsemen events in 2019. This includes Cambridge Sprint Enduro ~ Mora Enduro ~ Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
If you ride the D23 Micro or Macro Classes your entry fee is free!
WI-35 to Dresser, head east on County Road F one mile and Trollhaugen is on the right side. Follow arrows.
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 9:00 a.m. start; approximately 1 hour
- Micro and Macro 10:30 a.m. start; approximately 45 minutes
- C/Women/Master/Junior/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 12:00 p.m. start; 1 hour for the leader
- AA/A/B Classes 2:00 p.m. start; 2 hours for the leader
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 8:45 a.m. at the start
- Micro and Macro 10:15 a.m. at the start
- C/Women/Master/Youth/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 11:30 a.m. at the start
- AA/A/B Classes 1:30 p.m. at the start
8 mile loop
Rolling hills, pines, woods, grass and fields, TT and moto track
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- Valid D23 Bike Number (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- Functioning MotoTally RFID Transponder (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
- $45.00 AA/A Classes - Payout, No Trophies
- $40.00 B/C/Specialty Classes
$20.00 Micro & Macro EnduroFREE
- $20.00 PeeWee, Premier, Girls Enduro
- $30.00 Vintage Class
- $10.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class
$10.00 per person
10 and under FREE
Military members FREE
Seniors (over 65) FREE
Gates open Sunday at 7:00 a.m.
Concessions will be provided by a local Boy Scout Troop so come hungry and support the kids.
Camping is not available onsite.
Still have questions? Click HERE for D23 Hare Scrambles Representative contact information.