AMA District 23 Chartered Club

Norsemen Motorcycle Club

Proud sponsor of quality AMA sanctioned off-road events in Minnesota

Cambridge Hare Scrambles Minnesota 300 Adventure Ride Mora Enduro TT Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles

Cambridge Hare Scrambles

The Cambridge Hare Scrambles is held at the Norsemen owned property in Cambridge, MN which includes a woods course,  moto track and a TT track. May 3, 2015!

Minnesota 300 Adventure Ride

The Minnesota 300 is a two day adventure ride through the Walker/Leech Lake area in northern Minnesota June 27 & 28, 2015. The route consists of two loops, each approximately 150 miles each. The loops begin and end at the Norther Lights Casino and utilize many forest roads, snowmobile and ATV trails in the area.

On-line REGISTRATION CLOSES 6/13/2015 or when 100 riders have registered.

Mora Enduro

The Norsemen Motorcycle Club has been sponsoring the Mora Enduro in the Snake River State Forest for over 50 years! This Enduro is the only time you can ride the trails in this forest, don't miss it! June 14, 2015 for the Main Enduro and a Family Enduro June 13, 2015 paying Youth Cross Country Series points.

Cambridge TT

The Norsemen MC is proud to host 2 TT events at our property in Cambridge, MN. New clay has been brought in to improve the TT track for everyone's enjoyment. Mark your calendar June 14 and September 13, 2015.

Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles

Voted #1 Hare Scrambles in AMA District 23 for 2014! This Hare Scrambles is held at the Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area in Dresser, WI. The course includes a woods course and  moto track. Don't miss out on the fun September 20, 2015!

Cambridge Hare Scrambles Minnesota 300 Adventure Ride Mora Enduro TT Flat Track Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
themed object
Over 50 years sponsoring quality events
get in touch

ARMCA District 23 Annual Membership Meeting for 2016

Saturday December 12, 2015
1:00 p.m.
Knights of Columbus
1114 American Blvd W
Bloomington, MN

Annual Meeting Agenda
  • Membership Report
  • Treasurer Report
  • Government Relations Report
  • AMA Congress Report
  • Election of Officers
  • Vote on 2016 Rule Change Proposals
Rule change proposal:
  1. ARTICLE II, RIDER NUMBERS. Numbers 1-10 will be reserved for the top 10 overall finishers from the previous year.
    Change to: Numbers 2-10 become available to anyone on a first come basis after the march 1st deadline for claiming the previous year riding number. Numbers 2-10 are never reserved into next season like the rest of the numbers 11 and up.
    Submitted by Steve Boatman

Holiday Cardsama holiday cards

Get your holiday cards from the AMA, proceeds support the AMA Hall of Fame.

Each box set has 25 custom cards and includes personalization and shipping in the price. You can even add your own personal photo on the front of 11 designs.

You also receive holiday themed return address labels at no additional charge!

  • 1 - 2 Box Sets are $30.49 each *
  • 3 - 4 Box Sets are $29.49 each*
  • 5 or more are $28.49 each*

*Same set for multi pricing

Click HERE to shop


Norsemen MC election of officers to serve on the Executive Board was held during the October Meeting. Nominations were made at the September meeting as per our Constitution Article 6, Section 1.

Executive Board Members for 2016:

President: Jason Goth

Vice President/Referee: Brett Grossman

Secretary: Danielle Artmann

Treasurer: Jay Waalen

District 23/AMA Representative: Al Mathwig

Public Relations Director: Maggi Weinhagen

Legal Liaison: Gerry Mathwig

September 2015 Cycle USA

Cycle USA September Issue


Google Calendar

Check out the Google calendar for all the D23 Off-Road events. You can save it to your calendar, get directions to events and trail boss contact information all in one place.

Family, Youth Memberships, One-Event Race Pass Now Available from the AMA

Racers now have a choice of one of five memberships: AMA Competition Plus, AMA Competition, AMA Family, AMA Youth or an AMA One-Event Pass. Get all the information HERE.

slide up button

Join or renew AMA membership today!