July 27 & 28, 2013
Trail Boss: Rex Greenwald 612-363-9512
The Mora Enduro is held in the Snake River State Forest and has been for over 55 years.
You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. For more information on requirements click here.
Mini start is 0.1 mile past the stop light in Mora on Highway 65 turn left (west) on Maple Avenue; go past the High School through town 2.1 miles west (Maple Avenue turns into County Road 6); go to County Road 8. Turn right (north) go 4.0 miles and turn left (west) on 245th Avenue. Go 1.0 miles turn right (north) to the start.
Main Event start Highway 65 approximately 17 miles north of Mora. Turn east on County Road 82 (Woodland); go east 3 miles and turn left (north) on 180th. Go 2 miles north and turn right (east) on 380th. Go 2.2 miles to the start. Follow the arrows from Highway 65.
- Mini Saturday 1 p.m.
- Main event Sunday 7:00 a.m.
- Micro & Macro Saturday 2:00 p.m.
- PeeWee, Premier & Girls Saturday 3:00 p.m.
- Main event Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
- Main event will consist of a single loop of approximately 60 ground miles.
- Micro and Macro will run approximately 30 minutes.
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier will run approximately an hour.
A good mix of flat and rolling hills mixed with a few rocks. Mora Enduro utilizes some of the most pristine single track trails in the state. These trails can only be ridden during this event.
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
- $40.00 Main Enduro
- $20.00 Mini Enduro
With current AMA and District cards.
- Two separate courses will be run for the Mini's on Saturday, Enduro style.
- Primitive camping is available at the main Enduro start but space is limited. Please conserve space when parking.
- There will be no concessions available on site.