July 10, 2022
July 9, 2022
The Mora Enduro is held in the Snake River State Forest and has been for over 65 years.
Mora Enduro 7/10/2022
Pre-Entry registration is strongly recommended, but in-person signup will be available Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Pre-entry will open June 20, 2022, and will close at 6:00 p.m., Saturday July 9, 2022. Pre-entry cost will be $50 for adults and $20 for the mini event. In-person signup will be $55 for adults and $25 for the mini event.
Pre-entered riders will receive their riding packet as they drive into the gate. Pre-entered riders will be required to show their AMA and District cards and sign the AMA liability waiver before receiving their riding packet. No need to stand in the signup line. You must have current AMA and District cards to pre-enter.
AMA and District signup will be available, but it is strongly recommended that you have them in advance of the Enduro.
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com
The Main Enduro will be a straight up restart Enduro, with no time keeping required. Anyone who enjoys and loves challenging single track Enduro trail, and wants the challenge of an enduring course, will enjoy every minute of their day.
The Mora Enduro is legendary and is the longest running Enduro in Minnesota. With a long history and reputation, our goal is to keep the legend going.
All of the trails are in a closed State Forest area, and the only time anyone has a chance to ride some of the best Enduro trail in the upper Midwest is on the "MORA" legendary Enduro weekend.
**You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. Get more information on requirements.
2022 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 50 cc Jr. and Sr. riders for all Norsemen events in 2022. This includes Mora Enduro and Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles.
If you ride the D23 50 cc Jr. and Sr. riders your entry fee is free!
Mini 45.945010, -93.350983
Mini start is 2483 Imperial Street, Mora MN, follow the arrows from Highway 65.
Main Event start Highway 65 approximately 16 miles north of Mora. Turn east on County Road 82 (Woodland); go east 4 miles and turn left (north) on Olympic Street. Go 2 miles north and turn right (east) on 380th Avenue. Go 2.2 miles to the start. Follow the arrows from Highway 65.
- Youth online signup is requested and highly recommended
- There will be in-person signup before both the youth event and the main event
Main 46.129701, -93.191792
- Youth Enduro 50 cc Jr. and Sr. Classes Saturday 1:00 p.m.
- Youth Enduro 65 cc 7-11, 85 cc 7-15 & Girls Classes Saturday 2:00 p.m.
- Main event Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
- Main event will consist of approximately 50 ground miles.
- 50 cc Jr. and Sr. course is 1.6 miles
- 65 cc 7-11, 85 cc 7-15 & Girls course is 5.5 miles
A good mix of flat and rolling hills mixed with a few rocks. Mora Enduro utilizes some of the most pristine single track trails in the state. These trails can only be ridden during this event.
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- $55.00 Main Enduro
$20.00 Micro & Macro EnduroFREE
- $25.00 PeeWee, Premier, Girls Enduro
- $15.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class